Godt Måleinstrument for lavfrekvent el/magnetfelter.
Topmodellen til private brugere.
Bemærk Manual leveres på tysk/engelsk.
The link between amateur and professional instruments! This device is especially popular among medics and alternative practitioners, as it offers a perfect combination of easy handling and professional measurement possibilities. It allows an easy allocation of the electrosmog frequencies to the traction power or the mains power as well as to the artificial harmonics, thus facilitating an especially precise consultation of remedial actions and an easy control of their effectiveness.
A switchable internal filter module as in the professional devices, allowing a numeric differentiation of traction power and mains supply as well as the artificial higher frequencies. A useful aspect considering the even lower precautionary values for higher frequencies.
- Measuring range: 1 nT/Vm up to 2,000 nT/Vm.
- Frequency range: 5 Hz up to 100 kHz.
Switchable internal filter module as in the professional devices (16 Hz, 50 Hz high-pass, 2 kHz high-pass).
- Accuracy: 2 %, 14 digits.
- An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
- Included in delivery: Measurement device, Alkaline Mangan battery, detailed instruction manual with factual background information issuing "electro smog"