HSF54 er den bedste standardmaling til afskærmning. Den er let at arbejde med og hæfter godt på de fleste underlag.
Såfremt du ønsker at jordforbinde malingen,- og det anbefaler vi, - skal det forberedes inden du maler.
For at sikre at det bliver gjort korrekt anbefaler vi at du kontakter os.
HUSK VI HAR TEKNISK UDDANNET PERSONALE, DER VEJLEDER GRATIS I BRUG AF PRODUKTER SOM DU KØBER PÅ VORES HJEMMESIDE!
Screening attenuation: All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07. You find the test report above under "Report screening attenuation".
Fire behavior: This product is flame-retardant to DIN EN 13501-1 (B s1 d0), see above under "Report fire behavior DIN EN 13501-1"., This product is flame-retardant to DIN 4102-1 (B1), see above under "Report fire behavior DIN 4102-1".
Application: Wall exterior, Ceiling, Wall interior, Floor
Field type: LF (Low frequency alternating electrical fields), HF (High frequency electromagnetic fields)
Our longtime classic was improved again in 2014. The All-in-One paint, if you cannot decide. Based on a high quality pure acrylic binder. Frost resistant: Suitable for shipping during winter time and for sea freights in containers. Breathable, solvent free, low-odor, low-emission.
- Screening attenuation: One layer 37 dB, two layers 44 dB. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in our own EMC laboratory. We have measurement setups due to the following standards: ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07.
- Common: Our shielding paints, shielding with carbons have many advantages, see common characteristics.
- Application (coverage): Interior (7.5 m²/l), exterior (5 m²/l).
- Underground: Interior and exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all undergrounds like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Please find appropriate product recommendations in the technical data sheet. Due to the high adhesive tensile strenght (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm²), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral pasters!
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the grounding strap EB2 plus grounding plate GW (GB) plus GP, exterior the fiber additive AF3 plus the grounding plate GE.
- Ingredients: Pure acylic dispersion, graphite, water, carbon black, additives, preservative (MIT, BIT).
- Technical data: VOC-content: 0.2 g/l (the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010). Sd-value: 0.1 m. Ph-value: 8. Adhesive tensile strenght: 2.3 N/mm². Shelf live: 12 months. Color: Black