YSHIELD Maling HSF74 5 Liter
Uden konserveringsmidler, men en PH-værdi på 12
Beskrivelse af varen
Shipping restrictions: This product is not frost resistant, shipping only at temperatures over 0°C. At long frost periods during winter time, the shipping of this shielding paint can be rescheduled by a few days. Our frost resistant shielding paint HSF54 is our alternative that can always be shipped.
Screening attenuation: All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07. You find the test report above under "Report screening attenuation".
Fire behavior: This product is flame-retardant to DIN 4102-1 (B1), see above under "Report fire behavior DIN 4102-1".
Application: Ceiling, Floor, Wall interior
Field type: LF (Low frequency alternating electrical fields), HF (High frequency electromagnetic fields)
Ecology: Very high
Pure silicate paint with an absolute modicum of ingredients, also without a preservative agent. To be recommended only with an allergy against preservative agents. Based on potassium silicate. As a pure silicate paint with limited moisture resistance, therefore for interior use only. Because of a pH-value of 12 (superalkaline), application only with protective equipment. Higly breathable, solvent free, neutral odor, low-emission.
- Screening attenuation: One layer 39 dB, two layers 45 dB. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in our own EMC laboratory. We have measurement setups due to the following standards: ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07.
- Common: Our shielding paints, shielding with carbons have many advantages, see common characteristics.
- Application (coverage): Interior (7.5 m²/l).
- Underground: Interior: Good adhesion on absorbent, untreated, preferably mineral undergrounds like chalk, silicate, clay, etc.. Restricted use on absorbent emulsion paints, wallpapers, etc., please check first! Not usable on gypsum based substrates!
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints or dispersion silicate paints. We restricted recommend pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Please find appropriate product recommendations in the technical data sheet.
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the grounding strap EB2 plus grounding plate GW (GB) plus GP, exterior the fiber additive AF3 plus the grounding plate GE.
- Ingredients: Potassium silicate, graphite, water, carbon black, emulsifier, defoamer, cellulose, no preservative agent.
- Technical data: VOC-content: 0.1 g/l (the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010). Sd-value: 0.02 m. Ph-value: 12. Adhesive tensile strenght: 1.7 N/mm². Shelf live: 12 months. Color: Black.