YSHIELD window film RDF62
Bredde 76 cm. Pris pr. lb. m.
Beskrivelse af varen
Order quantity: In measures of 1.0 running meters. This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible. Request a free sample before an order.
Screening attenuation: All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07. You find the test report above under "Report screening attenuation".
Grounding: Not electrically conductive. No shielding of electric fields (LF).
Field type: HF (High frequency electromagnetic fields)
Precious-metal coated and self-adhesive film for shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF). Exclusive for indoor application on non heat-absorbing glass. Only recommended when radiation is low.
- Width: 76 cm.
- Length: Linear meter.
- Attenuation 19 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 62 %
- Color of daylight: Bright grey.
- Indoor application, predominantly on glass surfaces but also on doors and other level surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 37.5 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!